We GUARANTEE the lowest prices on all KORG arrangers. Call us and we'll PROVE it!!
Pa600QT represents another powerful entry into Korg’s extensive line of world-renowned arranger keyboards.
The Pa600QT is an affordable, compact, and powerful addition to Korg’s internationally acclaimed PA series. Providing you with the most up-to-date collection of quality sound and styles combined, the PA600QT is a perfect songwriting and performance partner. It even has the option to include custom sound and performance sets (sold separately) from around the world - a true first!
This Pa600QT (Quarter Tone) version contains all the functionality of the standard Pa600, and adds a mini-keyboard on the left side, which can be used to customize quarter tone scales and quickly access scale presets. Along with all the Sounds and Styles that are found on the standard Pa600, The Pa600QT also contains additional Sound and Style data that is specific to Middle Eastern music genres. Ouds, bouzuks, kanouns, various percussion instruments, and many more sounds are joined by dozens of extra Styles that are suitable for traditional and modern music.
More KORG Pa600QT Features At A Glance:
- Two versions of Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature an elegantly designed and compact cabinet, including a pristine amplification system.
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound.
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds.
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC).
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480).
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file.
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete.
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles.
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads.
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly.
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, compatibility with popular lyric formats including graphical (+G), plus Text Viewer, Marker and Score.
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change.
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms).
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists.
- Localized Pa600 and Pa600QT data (sold separately) provides Sounds and Styles relevant to specific countries and regions.
- Includes accessory DVD with USB-MIDI drivers, video manual, and additional Style content, including the complete "Real Drums" and "Turkish/Arabic World" collections
It all begins with the sound. Korg’s sound quality is universally recognized as superior, and is relied on by musicians around the world. The Pa600QT gives you a rich, detailed, natural sound; with musical instruments covering almost every genre, exploding with depth and accuracy. Korg’s DNC (Defined Nuance Control) system adds finely tuned expression control, and provides various levels of articulation. Most importantly, besides the standard sounds of the Pa600, the Pa600QT is filled with percussion, wind and string instruments from many regions in the Middle East. Sounds are fully editable, and changes can be saved in the User area.
One of the most significant features of the Pa600QTis the addition of the Quarter Tone Sub Scale keyboard. A miniature keyboard has been added to the front panel; and each key is equipped with an LED indicator. This allows the user to quickly select the notes that will be flattened to the nearest Quarter Tone. This function is always available, so that the Quarter Tone selection can be made quickly and on the fly during performance. In addition, four preset buttons provide one-touch access to the most commonly used Quarter Tone scales.
In creating the Pa600QT, Korg drew inspiration from the thousands of musicians in the Middle East who have come to use Korg Pa products. Produced by a team of the best musicians from various countries in the Middle East, the Pa600QT features a complete range of freshly produced instruments and Styles showcasing the sounds that make Middle Eastern music so energetic and exciting, so seductive and enchanting. These new sounds and Styles are provided in addition to all the sounds, Styles, FX and other features of the standard Pa600.
Each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalization, and the bass will stay that way for all of the subsequent Songs.
A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Pa600QT. Its total sound can be enhanced by these powerful and musically refined processors, easily adapting to your musical taste, or compensating for a problematic live environment.
For each Style, the user can access different intros and different endings; each playing in a different Arabic scale. The Pa600QT arranger keyboard also includes special regional Styles.
We add further realism to your performance with four Fills, Break, three Intros and three Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables to suit any instrument characteristic, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to how realistic Guitar tracks can sound. If you need both hands to play a solo passage, record your chord sequence and let the Pa600QT’s Chord Sequencer play it for you.
The Score Viewer displays the lead track (or any other track) as clear and plain traditional musical notations with notes or chords, together with lyrics and chord abbreviations. Chord names can also be seen in different languages (English and Italian). For music learners, we also added a function to show note names next to each note.
With all the technological power that’s packed inside, it was vital that we also made the Pa600QT easy to understand and use. Your experience using the Pa600QT should be intuitive, musical, fast and foolproof. The panel layout has been simplified, and the gorgeous color TouchView Display lets you simply think, point and click for easy and intuitive navigation and performance.
So that musicians of all levels can make great music quickly, there are two interface modes: Easy and Expert. Easy mode shows only the most important controls while keeping a clean and straightforward interface, useful for beginners or playing live, while in Expert mode, you have full editing control. Nothing stands between you and a stellar performance.
Switches are assignable so your live performances work the way you want, and when you don’t remember where a file, song or style was saved, just use the Search feature to let the Pa600QT find it for you.
This exciting feature was developed to make your life easier while playing live. The SongBook is a Musical Database that’s completely user programmable, containing all the settings needed to play a particular song. You only have to search for the title of the song you would like to play, select it and hit “Play”. The SongBook can use styles, MIDI files, or MP3s, and can immediately recall settings such as Song Title, Genre, Artist, Tempo, Volumes, Sounds, Muted Tracks, FX settings, Easy Edit, STS*, Master Transpose and more. Everything that you need to play your song perfectly is in the SongBook; a useful musical feature that is unique to Korg.
*STS - Single Touch Settings is a memory that recalls sounds for all the real time tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3 & Lower).
With the SongBook Editor you can easily view, create and edit your KORG Pa-Series SongBook entries and custom lists using a Windows based computer.
NOTE: Windows XP-Vista-7-8® compatible
- “Pa600 - Standard”
- “Pa600QT -Quarter Tone”
- 61 keys with Velocity
- More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
- 64 Drum Kits
- 256 Sounds
- 128 Drum Kits
- 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices) - Filters with Resonance
PCM User Memory:
- 96 MB
- More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation, STS Mode – Chord Sequencer
- Guitar Mode 2
- Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- Joystick – 2 Assignable Switches
- No Exist
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
- Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- My Setting special Performance
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- 4 Pad tracks + Stop button – Pad Record
- Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
- 7” 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Yes for Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
Compatibility for Sound Data:
- “i-Series": Styles only
- “Pa series”: Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
- Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose,
- Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale,
- User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
Effects & EQ:
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track – Articulations
- Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Realtime sound control using Assignable Switches
- Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
- 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- In, Out MIDI connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- 15W x 2
- 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- AC 100-240 V
- 20 Watt
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm (without music rest)
- 11 kg (without music rest)
- Owner’s Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (It includes Video Manuals), AC Cable
- Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
- Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
- Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.