We GUARANTEE the lowest prices on all KORG accessories. Call us and we'll PROVE it!!
A volume pedal that can be used for expression control
KORG XVP-20 Features at a glance:
- Two independent sets of input/output. You can connect an instrument or effect unit with stereo output to the XVP-10 and control the volume of both channels simultaneously, or control the volume of two independent instruments at the same time.
- TUNER OUT sends the output of INPUT-1 directly to your tuner without being affected by volume control on the XVP-10.
- OUTPUT-1 and 2 can be connected to keyboards equipped with expression control jacks, allowing the XVP-10 to be used as an expression control pedal.
- Minimum volume can be set in a range from 0 to approximately 50%.
- 50 KΩ or higher
- 25 KΩ or lower
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 114 x 300 x 69.5mm/4.49” x 11.81” x 2.74”
- 1.45 kg/3.20 lbs.
- Stereo cable for expression
* All product, company, and standard names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
* Appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.
This accessory is intended for use with KORG model keyboards.