Elevated Audio Rehearsal Studios, Van Nuys, CA.
Practice How You Play: WITH STYLE
Elevated Audio Rehearsal Studios is a Beautiful State of the Art Rehearsal Facility located in the Van Nuys/ San Fernando Valley section of the city of Los Angeles. We have been providing Los Angeles bands the best rehearsal studios since 2005. You won’t find better sounding rooms or service in this price range, period. We offer both hourly rehearsals and room lockouts for touring/recording preproduction.
3 ROOMS AVAILABLE:
Studio A– 16′ x 18′ (Solo Musician and Cash discounts available- see rates).
Studio B– 27 ‘x 18’ (Solo Musician and Cash discounts available- see rates).
Studio C– 21′ x 18′ (Solo Musician and Cash discounts available- see rates).
14677 Aetna St. (studio A)
14651 Aetna St. (studio B)
14661 Aetna St. (studio C)
Van Nuys, CA. 91411
Elevated Audio Features:
- Totally private rooms with private entrance, never a band in the room next to you, NEVER.
- Immaculate and gorgeous, state of the art design, 15′ high ceilings, very open, feel great atmosphere.
- Private bathroom, super clean, brand new fixtures, tiles, etc…
- Fantastic PA, very LOUD and clear, (no more trying to hear yourself, lots of speaker cabinets, everyone HEARS!!)
- Courteous, Professional Service, we SET YOU UP…… then we leave you alone to ROCK
- Full Length Mirrors for tuning up live show, ( you can figure out what works… and what doesn’t!)
- Stage lights for Vibe, (maximum vibe, this is AWESOME)
- Kitchenette with mini refrigerator, microwave and coffee in each room (maximum comfort to induce creativity)
- Air conditioning (you control your temp, not us)
- Rooms include drum kit (snare and cymbals not included), 2 X guitar amps, bass amp and PA.
- Easiest load in around (no stairs, no halls, etc) and plenty of parking
- Live to CD recording of rehearsals available (add $3/hr.), walk out with a CD of that new stuff you’ve been working on!!
Clients Include Members of:
Alice Cooper ~ Queens of the Stone Age ~ Five For Fighting ~ Madonna ~ Janet Jackson ~ Red Hot Chili Peppers ~ Ringo Starr ~ The Smashing Pumpkins ~ Brian Setzer Orchestra
Aretha Franklin ~ The Beach Boys ~ Christina Aguilera ~ John Waite ~ Lukas Rossi ~ Harvey Mason ~ John Mellencamp ~ Darren Criss ~ Beyonce ~ Elton John
Rob Thomas ~ Joss Stone ~ Beck ~ Pussycat Dolls ~ Bob Dylan ~ All American Rejects ~ Eddie Money ~ Primus ~ Tower of Power ~ Linda Perry ~ Toto ~ Sheryl Crow
Alicia Keyes ~ Patti Labelle ~ A Perfect Circle ~ Fishbone ~ Bonnie Raitt ~ Santana ~ Chicago ~ Josh Groban ~ Aimee Mann ~ John Fogerty ~ The Neighborhood ~ Steely Dan
…and MANY more FANTASTIC, CREATIVE AND TALENTED up and coming groups that we love and encourage in their pursuit to the TOP. We’re here now, We’ll be there then!!
This was the rehearsal room that started it all in 2005. Complete with kitchenette and all the creature comforts of a room double the price, you can’t go wrong booking Studio A. Our smallest studio but by no means small, you’ll be impressed by the sound, vibe and layout of this room.
This is our premier studio. It is the biggest room we have and if you need a bit more space, you want Studio B. With a couch area to relax, this room has it all, space, sound and vibe. Some of the biggest groups in the world tune up their sound in here.
This our in between room, bigger than A but not as big as B. If you want to book B but your wallet prefers A, this is the studio for you. Rest assured, this studio comes with the killer sound and vibe you’ve come to expect from Elevated Audio!
Hourly Bookings– hourly bookings are available from now until 10 days from now. We do not take hourly bookings any further in advance than 10 days. 2 hour minimum for all hourly bookings.
Lockouts– all lockouts must be booked at least 11 days in advance. Please call for daily or weekly rates.
Elevated Audio accepts bookings via phone or email. To avoid possible miscommunication, email bookings are only valid after they are confirmed.
Because Elevated Audio has only THREE rooms which are totally private, we do have a strict 72 hour cancellation and/or rescheduling policy. In the event that a cancellation is made with less than 72 hours advance, all sessions are required to be paid in full.
All new customers are required to secure their booking with a valid credit card, thank you for understanding.