Out of stock
Roland TD-50 Electronic V-Drum Module + 2x BT-1 Bar Triggers!
Out of stock
We GUARANTEE the lowest prices on all Roland V-Drums! Call us and we'll PROVE it!!
V-Drums Redefined: An Ultra-Expressive Drum Sound Module for Pro Performance and Studio Sessions
As an ambitious pro drummer, you know that anything less than the ultimate sound and feel will hold you back. Introducing the flagship Roland TD-50 V-Drums sound module, created for top-flight live performance, intense practice sessions, and eclectic studio work. Featuring an advanced processor and newly developed Prismatic Sound Modeling, the TD-50 delivers Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet. In addition to traditional analog trigger inputs, the module is equipped with all-new digital trigger inputs for high-speed communication with the multi-element sensor systems in the PD-140DS snare and CY-18DR ride pads. Meanwhile, deep editing features and flexible connectivity put you in charge. With unmatched sound quality, response, and expression, the TD-50 is the new pro standard in electronic drum sound modules.
TD-50 Electronic V-Drum Module Features At A Glance:
- Flagship V-Drums sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling
- 400-plus dynamic and expressive instruments with top-quality sound
- Three digital trigger inputs for connecting advanced Roland pads like the PD-140DS digital snare and CY-18R digital ride
- Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio playback functions for practice
- Audio record function to capture and export drumming performances
- Advanced V-Edit system to customize drum and cymbal sounds
Dynamic Prismatic Sound Modeling Brings Your Drumming to Life
Great drummers demand great performance. The new TD-50 is a powerful new drum sound module whose original Prismatic Sound Modeling technology means that every element of your playing style is caught and conveyed in thrilling detail. Working alongside Roland’s newly developed digital snare and ride pads—which feature our most advanced trigger-sensing technology yet—the TD-50’s high-resolution processing gives you the most lifelike, resonant, and expressive sounds you’ll hear from an electronic kit.
Customize Your Sound for Live Sessions and Studio Work
A variety of musical scenarios are no problem with the TD-50, which offers a choice of onboard kits to suit every session. This advanced module also supports deep sound customization, including basic adjustment of heads and shells, layering of internal and user samples, and adjustment of overhead mics and ambience. For tailored performance, a compressor and three-band EQ can be controlled for each pad individually, while three independent multi-effect sections let you treat specific drums with 30 effect types such as delay, flanger, saturator, and many others. The two-band multi-compressor and four-band equalizer on the output let you change the overall dynamics and tonal balance, depending on whether you’re in the studio or on stage. And with new Snapshot feature, you can quickly assess and compare any edits to your sounds before making permanent changes.
Play with Your Own WAV Files and Record Easily to a DAW
As a creative drummer, you’ll love the TD-50’s open-ended connectivity, which lets inspiration flow in both directions. Using the module’s SD card slot, it’s easy to trigger your own WAV files using any of the TD-50KV’s drum pads, and you can loop or layer them alongside the internal sounds while controlling volume and tone via the TD-50’s front panel. When you write a great groove, simply connect the TD-50 module to a computer via USB for multi-track recording direct to your favorite DAW. Up to 10 channels can be recorded separately, then easily edited for tone color and more. There’s even a choice of audio sampling formats: 48 kHz, 96 kHz, and the standard 44.1kHz.
Hit the Stage Faster with Balanced Connections to a PA
If you play live every night, the TD-50KV will help avoid the time and effort of a lengthy setup. The TD-50 is the first V-Drums module to feature an XLR stereo master out and eight TRS direct outs, allowing for a balanced connection to a PA system. Assigning a pad to any of the individual outputs is simple, while convenient master/headphones volume controls and group faders balance the output levels instantly. You can also assign the volume to control headphones only, perfect for adjusting the monitor level without affecting the PA signal.
Practice Features to Develop Your Technique
The TD-50 doesn’t just let your drum technique shine—it actively improves it too, offering onboard features that help you get the best from practice sessions. Whether you lock down your timing with the Quiet Count function or play along to backing tracks via the SD card slot, it’s easy to get inspired, even when you’re practicing alone.
Record Drum Performances
The TD-50 also includes a unique, easy-to-use audio recording function—simply hit the record button and start playing to capture your performance. If you’re playing to a click or backing track, there’s an option to record just the drums, or to record them with the click or track included. Once captured, your recordings can be easily exported for upload and editing in your DAW. With the TD-50, it’s never been easier for a drummer to record grooves.
Versatile Add-On Trigger Pad for V-Pads and Acoustic Drums
The compact and affordable BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad makes it easy to add electronic triggering to any drum kit. With a curved shape that mounts on the side of a V-Drums V-Pad or acoustic drum, it provides convenient playing access without disturbing your existing kit layout. The BT-1 is great not only for playing sounds in a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad, but also for convenient control of a variety of functions like start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, and much more.
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
Additional Triggering for V-Drums Kits
If you’re a V-Drums player, the compact BT-1 makes it simple to incorporate additional triggers without having to add more pads. This gives you access to additional sounds, as well as convenient control of an enormous range of performance features in your V-Drums module or an SPD-series percussion pad. And with its small size, it’s easy to add additional BT-1s as needed to continuously expand the expressive power of your Roland percussion rig.
Easily Incorporate Electronics with Acoustic Drums
The BT-1 is an easy and affordable way to integrate electronics with your acoustic kit. Unlike large round pads and inconvenient foot switches, the BT-1 blends seamlessly with your kit without adjusting your setup or playing style. Simply plug the BT-1 into a trigger input on a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad and enjoy a universe of new possibilities that Roland electronic percussion brings.
Drum Kits: 100
Instruments: More than 400
- Pad Compressor: each pad
- Pad Equalizer: each pad
- Room Type: 25 types
- Reverb Type: 5 types
- Stereo Enhancer
- Multi-Effects: 3 systems, 30 types
- Master Compressor
- Master Equalizer
User Sample Import:
- Number of User Sample: Maximum 500 (includes factory preloaded user samples)
- Sound Length (total): 24 minutes in mono, 12 minutes in stereo
- File formats that can be loaded: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bits)
Song Player (SD Card): Audio File: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16/24 bits), MP3
- Recording Method: Realtime
- Maximum Note Storage: approx. 40,000 notes
- Export File Format: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits), SMF
Display: Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots + TRIGGER ACTIVITY Indicator (LED)
Faders: 8 (KICK, SNARE, TOMS, HI-HAT, CRASH, RIDE, AUX, AMBIENCE)
External Memory: SD Card (SDHC supported)
- TRIGGER IN jack x 14: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (Exclusion use with digital pad)
- DIGITAL TRIGGER IN port x 3: USB A type
- MASTER OUT (UNBALANCED) jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- MASTER OUT (BALANCED) jacks (L, R): XLR type, balanced
- DIRECT OUT (BALANCED) jack x 8: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, balanced
- PHONES jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack x 2: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, Stereo miniature phone type
- MIDI (IN, OUT/THRU) connectors
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type (USB Hi-Speed AUDIO/MIDI)
- FOOT SW jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- AC IN jack
Number of USB Audio Record/Playback Channels:
- Sampling Rate (Original): 44.1 kHz
- Sampling Rate (with Sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz
- Record: 10 channels
- Playback: 4 channels
Power Supply: AC 117 V, AC 220 V, AC 230 V, AC 240 V
Power Consumption: 30 W
Accessories: Quick Start, Power Cord
Size and Weight
Width: 330 mm (13 inches)
Depth: 255 mm (10-1/16 inches)
Height: 118 mm (4-11/16 inches)
Weight: 3.3 kg (7 lbs. 5 oz.)
Connector: OUTPUT jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
Accessories: Owner's manual, Attachment, Attachment bolt, Spacer, Connection cable (stereo)
Supported V-Drums Pads: PD-128S, PD-128, PD-108, PD-125, PD-105, PDX-100, PD-85
Acceptable rod diameters: 8.0‒12.5 mm (3/8‒1/2 inch)
Size and Weight
Width: 170 mm (6-3/4 inches)
Depth: 53 mm (2-1/8 inches)
Height: 60 mm (2-6/16 inches)
Weight: 300 g (0 lbs. 11 oz.)