Powerful Sound, Smart DSP, and True Mackie Quality
You can rely on the Mackie DLM8 powered loudspeaker for clear, powerful live sound much more than you'd expect from its small size. That's because the DLM8 boasts 2,000 watts of Class D amplification, powering a custom-designed 8" woofer and 1.75" HF compression driver. It's got the power and quality to base your band's PA on, with built-in feedback suppression, six voicing modes, and up to 300ms of delay for alignment in larger speaker arrangements. But its built-in mixer and 16 great-sounding effects make the DLM8 the perfect speaker for solo singer/songwriter performances too. For a powerful and portable PA solution, the Mackie DLM8 powered loudspeaker will exceed your expectations.
Mackie DLM8 Powered Loudspeaker at a Glance:
- High power and big sound for a wide range of applications
- Built-in mixer and effects are perfect for solo performances
- Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
- True portability, even with your 2-door hatchback
High power and big sound for a wide range of applications
The Mackie DLM8 packs a lot of power - 2,000 watts, to be precise. And its smart design makes it the ideal speaker for lots of different uses: use a pair as main speakers on speaker poles, wall-mount it as a backfill speaker in your venue, or get a contractor to fly it with standard M10 rigging hardware. It's even got a kickstand, so you can angle it back for use as a stage monitor. The DLM8 has the power and flexibility to excel in almost any sound reinforcement situation.
Built-in mixer and effects are perfect for solo performances
While the high power and performance of the DLM8 is perfect as part of your main rig, the flexible XLR/TRS combo inputs and RCA inputs make it a great speaker for solo use. Connect your drum machine, your guitar, or a vocal microphone, and you're ready to go. Plus, you've got 16 built-in effects to polish your sound. Do all of this without requiring a separate mixer.
Smart DSP enhances your sound and saves you time
The Mackie DLM8 powered loudspeaker is smart. It's got multiband feedback suppression, built-in Smart Protect DSP to protect the drivers from signal clipping, and there are six speaker voice modes to help you fine-tune your sound. And once you've got your sound dialed in for a particular room or venue, you can save those settings to one of three memory locations for instant recall the next time you play that room.
True portability, even with your 2-door hatchback
Mackie's DLM8 powered loudspeaker is about 1/3 smaller than most 2-way speakers, and it's unbelievably lightweight - less than 22 pounds! Best of all, you can stack multiple DLM8 speakers when you're transporting them, so you can fit a complete DLM rig in virtually any vehicle.
Mackie DLM8 Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- 2-way, 2,000-watt powered speaker that is 1/3 smaller than most 2-way speakers
- 8" LF woofer, 1.75" HF compression driver
- Built-in DSP for feedback suppression, speaker voicing, alignment delay, and more
- 16 built-in effects including reverb, chorus, and delay, perfect for solo use
- XLR/TRS combo inputs and RCA inputs let you connect microphones and instruments directly for solo use
- Stackable for storage/transport
- Ultra-compact design is highly portable
- Can be pole-mounted, wall-mounted, or flown by a contractor
- Built-in kickstand lets you angle the speaker for use as a floor monitor
- 3 memory locations store your DSP/effects/voicing settings for instant recall
- Amazingly lightweight at only 21.4 lbs.
The Mackie DLM8 represents a new generation of powerful and portable PA speakers!
Power Configuration: Bi-amped
LF Driver Size: 8"
HF Driver Size: 1.75"
Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 125dB @ 1m
Enclosure Material: PC-ABS
Mounting Options: Pole, Floor, Wall Mount
Inputs: 1 x XLR/TRS combo, 1 x stereo RCA
Weight: 21.4 lbs.
SPM 300 Speaker Pole
SWM300 Wall Mount
PA-A3 Eyebolt Kit