Zildjian K Series
K Zildjian cymbals continue to inspire drummers today with their deep, warm and expressive sounds developed by Kerope Zildjian in 19th century Turkey. Elaborate hammering and lathing techniques work the Zildjian alloy into versatile cymbals that are dark yet well suited for a wide variety of musical genres from jazz to rock.
20″ K Zildjian Ride – K0817
20″ K Zildjian Light Flat Ride – K0818
22″ K Zildjian Ride – K0819
22″ K Zildjian Dark Medium Ride – K0830
22″ K Zildjian Light Ride – K0832
24″ K Zildjian Light Ride – K0834
20″ K Zildjian Heavy Ride – K0846
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.