Zildjian Kerope Series
These hand crafted cymbals look as they sound- rich, dark and complex. Reminiscent of cymbals from the 50s and 60s yet distinctly modern and relevant for today’s music, Kerope cymbals further solidify Zildjian’s place as the originator of the authentic K sound. Highly crafted cymbals that draw their inspiration from the very best cymbals in the Zildjian vault. We carefully studied every nuance of decades-old cymbals- their bells, profiles, hammering, lathing, tapers, and weights to achieve an old world look and sound being sought after by so many artists today.
14″ Kerope Hi Hat Bottom – KR14HB
14″ Kerope Hi Hat Top – KR14HT
14″ Kerope Hi Hat Pair – KR14PR
15″ Kerope Hi Hat Bottom – KR15HB
15″ Kerope Hi Hat Top – KR15HT
15″ Kerope Hi Hat Pair – KR15PR
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.