Zildjian K Series
K Zildjian cymbals continue to inspire drummers today with their deep, warm and expressive sounds developed by Kerope Zildjian in 19th century Turkey. Elaborate hammering and lathing techniques work the Zildjian alloy into versatile cymbals that are dark yet well suited for a wide variety of musical genres from jazz to rock.
14″ K Zildjian Light Hi Hat Pair – K0812
14″ K Zildjian Light Hi Hat Top – K0813
14″ K Zildjian Light Hi Hat Bottom – K0814
13″ K Zildjian Matched Hi Hat Pair – K0820
13″ K Zildjian Hi Hat Top – K0821
13″ K Zildjian Hi Hat Bottom – K0822
14″ K Zildjian Hi Hat Pair – K0823
14″ K Zildjian Hi Hat Top – K0824
14″ K Zildjian Hi Hat Bottom- K0825
13″ K/Z Special Hi Hat Pair – K0829
14″ K/Z Special Hi Hat Pair – K0839
14″ K Mastersound Hi Hat Pair – K0909
14″ K Mastersound Top Hi Hat – K0910
14″ K Mastersound Bottom Hi Hat – K0911
15″ K Zildjian Light Hi Hat Pair – K0923
15″ K Zildjian Light Top – K0924
15″ K Zildjian Light Bottom – K0925
16″ K Light Hi Hat Pair – K0926
16″ K Light Hat Top – K0927
16″ K Light Hat Bottom – K0928
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.