Zildjian K Custom Series
The modern voice of the K family, K Custom cymbals are dark, rich and dry. Designed with today’s diverse music scene in mind, K Custom is both powerful and vibrant, yet dark and gentle.
13″ K Custom Dark Hi Hat Pair – K0940
13″ K Custom Dark Hi Hat Top – K0941
13″ K Custom Dark Hi Hat Bottom – K0942
14″ K Custom Dark Hi Hat Pair – K0943
14″ K Custom Dark Hi Hat Top – K0944
14″ K Custom Dark Hi Hat Bottom – K0945
14″ K Custom Session Pair – K0993
14″ K Custom Session Top – K0994
14″ K Custom Session Bottom – K0995
13 1/4″ K Custom Hybrid Hi Hat Pair – K1213
13 1/4″ K Custom Hybrid Hi Hat Top – K1214
13 1/4″ K Custom Hybrid Hi Hat Bottom – K1215
14 1/4″ K Custom Hybrid Hi Hat Pair – K1224
14 1/4″ K Custom Hybrid Top – K1225
14 1/4″ K Custom Hybrid Bottom – K1226
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.