Zildjian K Constantinople Series
The legendary K Constaninople is the pinnacle of the Zildjian cymbal line, renowned for it’s perfectly blended sound quality. Complex hammering contributes to the cymbal’s unique sonic identity and dark tones that can be at once cutting and smooth. Drawing on cymbal-making techniques perfected in the Zildjian Sound Lab, K Constantinople cymbals can range from subtle to explosive.
K1069 19″ K Constantinople Crash Ride
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.