Zildjian A Custom Series
Utilizes radical rotary hammering techniques, thin to medium weights, and a striking brilliant finish to produce a crisp, sweet, and bright sound. Great in any number of playing situations, these cymbals are ideal for contemporary music with their fast response and clean attack.
20″ A Custom Ride Brilliant – A20518
20″ A Custom Medium Ride – A20519
22″ A Custom Ride Brilliant – A20520
20″ A Custom Ping Ride Brilliant – A20522
22″ A Custom Medium Ride – A20523
22″ A Custom Ping Ride Brilliant – A20524
20″ A Custom Projection Ride – A20586
21″ A Custom 20th Anniversary Ride – A20822
20″ A Custom Sizzle Ride – A20526
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.