Zildjian A Custom Series
Utilizes radical rotary hammering techniques, thin to medium weights, and a striking brilliant finish to produce a crisp, sweet, and bright sound. Great in any number of playing situations, these cymbals are ideal for contemporary music with their fast response and clean attack.
13″ A Custom Mastersound Hi Hat Pair – A20500
13″ A Custom Mastersound Hi Hat Top – A20501
13″ A Custom Mastersound Hi Hat Bottom – A20502
13″ A Custom Hi Hat Pair Brilliant – A20507
13″ A Custom Hi Hat Top Brilliant – A20508
13″ A Custom Hi Hat Bottom Brilliant – A20509
14″ A Custom Hi Hat Pair Brilliant – A20510
14″ A Custom Hi Hat Top Brilliant – A20511
14″ A Custom Hi Hat Bottom Brilliant – A20512
14″ A Custom Mastersound Hi Hat Pair – A20550
14″ A Custom Mastersound Top Hi Hat – A20551
14″ A Custom Mastersound Bottom Hi Hat – A20552
15″ A Custom Mastersound Pair Hi Hat – A20553
15″ A Custom Mastersound Top Hi Hat – A20554
15″ A Custom Mastersound Bottom Hi Hat – A20555
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.