FREE SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES.
We GUARANTEE the lowest prices on all Roland products. Call us and we’ll PROVE it!!
Plus, we will BEAT, not match, any other authorized dealer’s price on brand new Roland V-drums or V-drum bundles!
YOU Always WIN buying from US!
The Elevated Audio TD-50KV-RM PREFERRED BUNDLE includes all of the following so you can start rocking right away!
• 1x TAMA HP900PWN Iron Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedal
• 1x TAMA HH905D Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand
• 1x TAMA HT75WN RoadPro Drum Throne
• 1x Ludwig LAS22SS ATLAS Snare Stand
• 1x pair of Vic Firth 5A Classic American Hickory Drum Sticks
Ready for the stage, this customized powerhouse features a unique tom pad configuration and full-size 22-inch KD-A22P-RM kick drum with stylish silver matte wraps. The hardware centerpiece of the kit is the MAATS™ AIRlift™ Rack, an innovative electronic drum rack designed exclusively for V-Drums by Randall May International. With Magnetic Air Adjustment Tom Suspension mounts and other one-of-a-kind features, this cutting-edge hardware system augments Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging drum technologies with a unique look and feel.
Built around the foundation of the industry-leading TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling, the TD-50KV-RM offers all the premium performance features the top-line V-Drums series is famous for. Complementing the custom tom pad setup are digital snare and ride pads with multi-element sensor systems and high-speed communication for incredibly detailed response, plus sophisticated crash and hi-hat pads with amazingly natural playability.
ROLAND TD-50KV-RM FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
- Custom-edition flagship electronic kit with ultimate expression
- Newly developed Randall May MAATS AIRlift rack with innovative high-performance features designed exclusively for V-Drums
- Stylish silver matte shell wraps
- Custom pad configuration: two PD-108-RM V-Pads (one rack tom and one side snare) and two PD-128-RM V-Pads (floor toms)
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Additional cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride
- Full-size 22-inch KD-A22P-RM bass drum equipped with Roland’s kick trigger system and advanced air-damper mechanics
- Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
Randall May MAATS AIRlift Rack: State-of-the-Art Features and Functionality
Designed specifically for V-Drums by leading drum hardware innovator Randall May, the MAATS AIRlift Rack incorporates two dynamic patented technologies that partner seamlessly to create the ultimate electronic drum rack. AIRlift technology allows the player to maintain complete control of the pads through the height adjustment range, while the MAATS (Magnetic Air Adjustment Tom Suspension) mounts isolate the pads for improved triggering and real acoustic feel. The rack also eliminates the crossbar over the kick drum, providing a more authentic drum kit aesthetic for stage players.
Enhanced Response and Natural Feel with MAATS
For the first time, MAATS technology allows electronic tom pads to respond and feel like acoustic toms on traditional static (tension rod) resonance-enhancing suspension mounts. Each electronic drum pad is isolated in its own adjustable magnetic field, enabling the player to personalize each pad to specific feel values. In addition, mechanical vibration is attenuated from one pad to another, mitigating unwanted double and false triggering.
Integrated with the patented AIRlift air suspension system, the rack’s telescoping tubes glide up and down effortlessly. This enables ultra-fast setup and positioning of the electronic drums, cymbals, and controller mount while simultaneously ensuring they will not fall vertically. With AIRlift, it’s easy to achieve quick, smooth, and exact adjustments every time.
Advanced Tripod Technology (ATS™)
Utilizing the patented May Stadium Hardware tripod system, a single leg can adjust independently of the other two legs to ensure stable, secure support of the rack and attached instruments on any playing surface. Ergonomic wing bolts provide even greater torque values for less effort during setup.
With clevis joints on the side rails of the rack, the Pivot-Rail system enables even further adjustment by pivoting the rails in either direction (to and from), providing more precise pad positioning for the player.
Specifically designed for the cymbal boom arm and articulating controller mount, AIRlift 360 creates unprecedented adjustment and effortless player positioning, without the necessity of a memory lock when performing space is limited.
Light and Durable
Fabricated out of tempered aircraft aluminum alloy, the MAATS AIRlift rack realizes an amazingly lightweight and mobile design without sacrificing strength and stability.
The Randall May MAATS AIRlift Rack is compatible with Roland TD-50KV, TD-50K, TD-30KV, and TD-30K V-Drums sets. The company also offers MAATS AIRlift mounts to retrofit existing Roland MDS-50KV, MDS-50K, and MDS-25 electronic drum racks.
– One TAMA HP900PWN Iron Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedal, normally sells for $429.99
– One TAMA HH905D Iron Cobra Lever Glide Hi-Hat Stand, normally sells for $239.99
– One TAMA HT75WN RoadPro Drum Throne, normally sells for $89.99
– One Ludwig LAS22SS ATLAS Snare Stand, normally sells for $79
– One pair of Vic Firth 5A Classic American Hickory Drum Sticks, normally sells for $10.99
Total Number of Pads: 6 x drum pads, 4 x cymbal pads
Included Snare/Tom Pads: 2 x 10″ PD-108-RM Rack Toms, 2 x 12″ PD-128-RM Floor Toms, 1 x 14″ PD-140DS Digital Snare
Included Cymbal Pads: 1 x 18″ CY-18DR Digital Ride, 1 x 15″ CY-15R Crash/Ride, 1 x 14″ CY-14C Crash, 1 x 13″ VH-13 Hi-hat
Hybrid Acoustic/Electric: Yes
Shells Included: 22″ KD-A22P-RM Maple Bass Drum
Included Drum Module: TD-50 Module
Number of Drum Kits: 100
Number of Instruments: Over 400
Effects: Reverb, Compressor, EQ, Delay, Flange, Saturator
Module Trigger Inputs: 14 x 1/4″ (Hi-hat control, Bell/Ride included), 3 x USB Type A
Module Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8″ (mix in), 1 x 1/4″ (mix in)
Module Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR (master), 2 x 1/4″ (master), 8 x 1/4″ (direct out)
Headphones: 1 x 1/8″, 1 x 1/4″
Module MIDI I/O: In, Out/Thru
USB: 1 x Type B (10 channel out)
Storage: SD/SDHC card slot (WAV, MP3)
Included Hardware: MAATS AIRlift Rack System, MAATS Tom Mounts
Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable