World’s First AA Battery-Powered Stereo Keyboard Amp!
With the new KC-110 stereo keyboard amplifier, Roland adds another great amp to its lineup as well as another “World’s First” title to its pedigree. The KC-110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight AA batteries. Take this amp anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
– World’s first AA battery-powered stereo keyboard amp!
– Runs on eight AA batteries, eight AA rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
– Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5″ (16 cm) speakers and two tweeters
– High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, “Wide” chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
– Three independent channels with volume control
– XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
– Mounts on a speaker stand (optional ST-A95 Speaker Stand)
– Built-in tilt-back stand
– Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
True Stereo Sound
The KC-110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. A built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your instruments and voice with the KC-110’s onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For hands-free operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the KC-110 is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4″ inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
Rated Power Output:
– 15 W + 15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
– 10 W + 10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
Nominal Input Level (@1 kHz):
– CH 1 (MIC/LINE): -50 to -20 dBu
– CH 2, 3 (LINE): -20 dBu
– AUX IN: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (@1 kHz): LINE OUT: -10 dBu
Speakers: 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2, Tweeter x 2
– CHANNEL CONTROL: CH1 Volume Knob, CH2 Volume Knob, CH3 Volume Knob
– MASTER CONTROL: EFFECT Knob, (Equalizer) LOW Knob, HIGH Knob, VOLUME Knob
– AUX IN: LEVEL Knob
– POWER Switch
– CH1 Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4″ phone type)
– CH2 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4″ phone type)
– CH3 Input Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4″ phone type)
– AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
– LINE OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4″ phone type)
– PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4″ phone type)
– FOOT SW Jack (1/4″ phone type)
– DC IN Jack
– AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
– Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
– Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
Power Consumption: 550 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use:
– Alkaline: about 7 hours
– Nickel-metal hydride: about 8 hours
– These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
Accessories: Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
– Speaker Stand: ST-A95
– Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT)
SIZE AND WEIGHT ( EXCLUDING BATTERIES ):
Width: 420 mm (16-9/16 inches)
Depth: 244 mm (9-5/8 inches)
Height: 320 mm (12-5/8 inches)
Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lbs. 2 oz.)