Easy iOS Recording
Focusrite’s iTrack Studio gives you everything you need to record high-quality sound in one convenient, affordable package. With Focusrite’s 24bit/96KHz iTrack Solo 2×2 audio interface, a CM25S studio condenser mic, a pair of HP60S closed-back monitor headphones, cables, and free software, the iTrack Studio package makes it easier then ever to record up to 24bit/96KHz audio to your iPad, Mac, or PC. The iTrack Solo boasts a pristine Focusrite mic preamp, unique Signal Halo LEDs, and a large monitor level control. Whether you’re experienced at recording or just getting into it, Focusrite’s iTrack Studio will make you sound awesome.
Focusrite iTrack Studio with Lightning Connector Features at a Glance:
- A studio-grade recording package for your Lightning-equipped iPad, Mac, or PC
- Focusrite iTrack Solo audio interface with Focusrite pre-amps (up to 24bit/96KHz audio quality)
- High-quality CM25S condenser microphone
- HP60S closed-back studio headphones
- Interface features unique Signal Halo LEDs and large monitor level control
- Easy connections for instant recording
- All cables included (XLR, 1.2m Device Link cable)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS Plug-in Suite
- Comes with Novation Bass Station synth plug-in and Loopmasters sample content
Portable recording with Focusrite quality
Focusrite made their name by designing world-class microphone preamps, and they’ve put one in the compact iTrack Solo. The sound is open and detailed, and a phantom power switch lets you use condenser microphones with the iTrack Solo. So even if you’re away from your studio, you’ll still be able to record great-sounding takes.
Easy instrument recording
You’ve also got a direct instrument input on the iTrack Solo in addition to the mic preamp. That makes it easy for you to record your guitar or bass directly, and also gives you the opportunity to recording a vocal performance at the same time as an instrument performance.
Great interface at home, on the go, or both
You’ll find the iTrack Solo incredibly easy to use, because Focusrite designed it for easy portable recording with your iPad. And since it’s so simple and easy to use it’s a great audio interface for home use too, when you’re looking for no-frills simplicity that doesn’t sacrifice audio quality.
A software suite makes music creation easy
The iTrack Solo includes powerful software tools that will get you making music in no time. With Ableton Live Lite 8, it’s easy to create music with a Mac or PC. Novation’s Bass Station is an accurate model of a legendary Novation synthesizer. The Focusrite Scarlett plug-in suite gives you a collection of software plug-ins to add effects to your music software. Plus, you get 1GB of royalty-free sample content from Loopmasters. The iTrack Solo also works with current iPad DAWs including Wave Machine Labs Auria and Steinberg Cubasis.
Focusrite iTrack Solo iOS Audio Interface with Lightning Connector Features:
- 2-channel audio interface for Lightning-equipped iOS devices, Mac, and PC
- Focusrite mic preamp with phantom power gives you open and detailed recordings
- Direct instrument input makes it easy to record your guitar or bass
- XLR mic input with available 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- Aluminum unibody design is rugged for dependable portable use
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz resolution with your desktop computer
- USB and Device Link ports allow use with both computers and iOS devices
- Ships with Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station, Scarlett plug-in suite, and 1GB Loopmasters samples
The Focusrite iTrack Solo gives you legendary recording quality on your iPad, Mac, or PC!
Computer Connectivity: USB
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
Analog Outputs: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x 1/4″ (Headphones)
Number of Preamps: 1
Phantom Power: Yes
Weight: 1 lbs.
Manufacturer Part Number: iTrack Solo Lightning