COMPACT HYBRID SYNTHESIS
Keylab 25 is small in size but big on features. It is designed to allow you the control you need, in a smaller, professionally built package. It also comes with our Analog Lab software that gives you access to thousands of the best sounds from our V-Collection library. A premium hardware controller tightly integrated with the amazing Analog Lab software makes for a hybrid synthesizer that is unmatched.
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast preset sorting so you quickly find your sound: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits …
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab 25.
KEYLAB – UNDER THE HOOD
The rugged and lightweight 25-key keyboard will fit perfectly into a crowded, professional setup : With semi weighted keys, velocity and aftertouch you will be able to have big keyboard feel in a smaller package. In addition it has 10 assignable encoders, 9 45mm faders, 10 assignable switches, as well as more than enough connectivity on the back panel (USB 1.0 and MIDI out, sustain).
This premium controller also gives full access to our Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With Keylab 25, and Analog Lab software, you will have great depth of access to the synth and keyboard patches so you can really get in and customize the huge library of presets. A new Multi mode allows several sounds to be played at the same time with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a Chord mode.
Of course the keyboard is not just limited to working with Analog Lab. It can be easily used as a controller for any other software and customized to your setup using our MIDI Control Center software.
Professional Grade USB MIDI Controller
Keylab 25 is our new compact 25 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely pre-assigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But the Keylab keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
Keylab 49 is our new professional grade 49 key USB MIDI Controller. It is entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, enabling you to take an immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But the Keylab keyboard also acts as a Universal Midi controller, compatible with any third party software and hardware.
Midi Control Center
Our MIDI Control Center software allows you to quickly and easily edit your preset parameters. With an easy to use graphical interface and a nice 1:1 screen image of your hardware, you can tailor the controls of your Keylab keyboard to match your favorite plug-ins and DAWS settings.
Analog Lab Software
Analog Lab is an extremely powerful software synthesizer solution with over 5000 classic synthesizer sounds from Arturia’s premier vintage analog recreations at your fingertips.
Analog Lab offers the ability to do fast and simple editing and customizing of your presets but it doesn’t stop there; owners of the original individual synthesizer software products or the V Collection can open an Analog Lab sound and edit it in the original software, save it and then add it to their library.
Our new Multi mode allows you to create amazing layers and splits as well as warping and twisting your sounds with 17 high quality effects. Analog Lab will take your sound and workflow to a new level.
All the sounds you need
Graphic Studio Mode
Our Graphic Studio mode allows you to view the synthesizers and keyboards whose sounds make up the library in Analog Lab.
When you need to find your sounds fast, choose the Sound Mode and you will have multiple options for choosing and selecting your sounds. The data filtering allows you to narrow your search and helps you find that special Bass or Pad sound you need. Our updated browser allows you to rate the sounds to your own liking, choose favorites, arrange your columns and sort by name, type, sound designer, favorite, ratings, etc.
Imagine being able to layer the rich pads of a CS-80 and Jupiter 8 together or being able to create a split with your signature Mini V bass on the bottom and a twisted Wurlitzer on top. The new multi mode allows you to create your own layers and splits in a fast and easy way. Just drag and drop your chosen sounds. You can further sculpt your sound by processing each layer with a plethora of effects. There are 17 high quality and unique effects that will allow you to create a wild variations on the existing sounds.
Drag and drop Sounds or Multis to create a selection of presets to be recalled quickly from your Arturia controller
The PADS tab on the lower hardware section of the screen will open when you click on it to reveal the number of pads that your Arturia controller has. You can then program these pads to play individual notes or chords. These can be set to send notes or chords from a list of standard chords and voicing’s.
The Snapshot tab will allow you to access your favorite sounds immediately. Simple drag and drop your favorite MULTI or SOUND program onto the snapshot button and then you can recall that sound with a simple press.
Analog Lab is a virtual instrument, which means that sounds are processed within the computer.
It can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your main sequencing or recording programs such as: Steinberg Cubase, Digidesign Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Apple Logic Audio, MOTU Digital Performer, Cakewalk Sonar…
Analog Lab supports customizable MIDI mapping allowing you to control the parameters you want to control with your favorite keyboard. Better than that, use an Arturia Keyboard controller and the interface will automatically change to show the knob and slider layouts so that you get a slick 1:1 user interface.
- Keyboard : 25 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Ultra thin 25 keys with full action effect and velocity sensitivity
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder and 10 assignable switches.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden chassis construction.
- 32 digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 465x298x70 mm – Net weight : 3.9 Kg
- Windows: Seven/Eight
- Mac OS X: 10.6 or higher
- Works in standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats.
- PC/Windows: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU