A Zildjian Series
Zildjian’s Classic Sound Is Embodied By A Zildjian And Immortalized In Countless Recordings By The Greatest Drummers Of All Time. Known For Their Versatility, These Bright Cymbals Range From Paper Thin And Delicate To Extra Heavy And Cutting. The Zildjian Sound Lab Recently Made Adjustments To The Curvature And Weights Of Its Current Models To Capture The Sweet Spot Of The Classic A Sound, Producing Crashes, Rides, And Hats That Reflect Today’s Musical Styles.
18″ A Zildjian Crash Ride – A0022
20″ A Zildjian Crash Ride – A0024
20″ A Zildjian Medium Ride – A0034
22″ A Zildjian Medium Ride – A0036
24″ A Zildjian Medium Ride – A0037
20″ A Zildjian Ping Ride – A0042
19″ Armand Zildjian Beautiful Baby Ride with 3 Rivets- A0044
21″ A Mega Bell Ride Brilliant – A0070
21″ A Zildjian Sweet Ride – A0079
21″ A Zildjian Sweet Ride Brilliant – A20079
23″ A Zildjian Sweet Ride – A0082
20″ A Zildjian Rock Ride – A0080
21″ A Zildjian Rock Ride – A0081
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.