A Zildjian Series
Zildjian’s Classic Sound Is Embodied By A Zildjian And Immortalized In Countless Recordings By The Greatest Drummers Of All Time. Known For Their Versatility, These Bright Cymbals Range From Paper Thin And Delicate To Extra Heavy And Cutting. The Zildjian Sound Lab Recently Made Adjustments To The Curvature And Weights Of Its Current Models To Capture The Sweet Spot Of The Classic A Sound, Producing Crashes, Rides, And Hats That Reflect Today’s Musical Styles.
22″ A Zildjian Swish Knocker With 20 Rivets- A0315
18″ China Low – A0344
16″ China High – A0352
18″ China High – A0354
21″ A Ultra Hammered China Brilliant – A0361
19″ A Ultra Hammered China Brilliant – A0369
– Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
– Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
– Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping,
hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
– Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
– They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
– Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of
80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.